Sunday, May 31, 2009

Party After Party

The wedding is getting closer, less than two weeks now. The family had a bridal shower for H. yesterday. She received lots of nice things. The luncheon was very nice with delicious foods. And the company was fun to be with. Today is another shower from the ladies at work. H. will be showered with gifts again as well as deserved attention. My other daughter and I will need to drive a long way, but it will be worth it. Besides the shower today, I have two graduation parties to attend and a surprise 40th anniversary party for my brother and wife. Don't think I will be able to make all of those events this day due to the long drive and most are scheduled for the same time. I have already given my regrets to several. But I will make a special effort to attend the 40th!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home