Thursday, July 3, 2008

This and That

Well, I'm trying to catch up on all the things I let go during my 3 hour graduate class. Blogging wasn't one of them. Sorry. Our Bible Bowl teams and families are manning a food booth at our local park. It is a lot of work, but is beneficial in spreading the word about who we are and what we do. We are selling baked potatoes with the works. Hopefully people will enjoy and buy them as a better alternative to eating healthy. But then who goes to the carnival to eat healthy? I have my dress for the wedding and my shoes. Now I need to alter the hem. I only have a few more alterations to do before the wedding. I'm sure I will be able to complete the list. I have blogged before about how Toots, my granddaughter, will appear shy to people, usually by her own choice. Well, she is talking non-stop this week. While at the fish fry, she carried on a conversation with the lady across the table during the whole meal. At the doctor's office she talked to everyone in the waiting room, telling them about her new swing set, her Mimi doesn't have any gum, her new pink flip flops, her boo boo on her knee that she got from sliding at the park, etc. She wears me out just listening to her. I especially loved it when she announced that I did not have any gum, which was an open invitation for one of them to pass her some. None picked up on the hint.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home