Thursday, June 5, 2008

More VBS, Storms, and "New" Words

I picked my granddaughter up after VBS and Bible Bowl practice today. She knew I was going to get her so she kept telling the daycare workers that her Mimi was still at church and she was coming to get her. By late in the afternoon, Miss Sharon was surprised to see me still at church and acknowledged that Toots had been right all along. (Of course we won't tell Toots that she was right because she already thinks that at even age 3 1/2.) Toots and I had some errands to run first before heading home. By the time we were driving home, the sky was very dark in the SW. Toots said it looked like a big storm was coming and perhaps a tormado. She is not afraid of storms, which is a bonus now that we are having so many. As we continued our route to grandma's house, we chatted in the van about how VBS went. She said she really loves "Kaytion Bible School." She loves the singing and especially the puppets. I, too, love the singing and the puppets, but I really love to watch Toots!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home