Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Day with Toots

I kept my granddaughter on Friday. We had a good time playing together, as we usually do. We had errands to run in the morning, meet my sis and my hubby for lunch, then come back home and play outside. Since Mimi (grandma) was very tired, I talked Toots into both of us taking a nap. She didn't want to, but was fast asleep. After our naps, we were ready to go outside to play when we heard papa start up the lawn mower. Since he mowed near the patio, we could not go outside just yet. Toots said we had to wait until he was done lawn mowering. I just love how a little one acquires a language. I didn't correct her though, because I wasn't ready for more of her stubbornness by saying she was right. We'll work on that term another day.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home