Saturday, November 25, 2006

Twelve Days of Christmas Wish List

My family has asked me if I have a Christmas list. I don't. I haven't even begun to think of what I might want or need. I guess if I have to think about it for a while, I must not really want or need anything that badly. So, after much thought, here are some things I would like:

  1. my kitchen counters cleaned off 95% of the time
  2. bookshelves straightened
  3. coupons organized (and off the counters)
  4. leaves raked
  5. laundry room decluttered
  6. family pitchers hung
  7. closet doors painted
  8. diaper materials in ONE place
  9. treadmill operational
  10. refrigerator purged of moldy things
  11. Nativity scene and lights put up outside
  12. summer clothes traded out for winter clothes

So, you can see, to complete my list of Christmas wishes would not cost much money. But then it is always easier for a person to buy a gift than to complete one of my twelve days of Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home