Sunday, November 12, 2006

Stats for the Record

I am a fan, doesn't matter the sport, I watch it. To survive in this household, you either learned to watch sports or work. Since I can't work all the time, (big laugh) I've learned to enjoy "most" sports. But I think I would really like to work on the stats for the record of "_____" in football. During the Colts' game today, we were bombarded with stat record after stat record. For example, the Colts set a record for going 9-0 in consecutive seasons. The Patriots had a chance to go 58 wins without consecutive losses. I turned to my daughter and said I wonder if they have a record for the player to use the least amount of paper after his restroom break. Bet they have records for

  • largest hocker heaved by a player weighing less than 200,
  • biggest area covered by sweat dropping from a player's face,
  • shortest restroom break during a game,
  • consecutive games without leaving the bench,
  • most pounds dropped during practice,
  • most games played without losing a helmet or shoe,
  • longest interview without saying "you know,"
  • interview with the most unintelligible words spoken,
  • and a record for our house that continues to be broken, the most games watched during a 3-hour period.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about an award for the player who gives out the most (or the least) "congratulations" in the form of a heiney slap?

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home