Friday, November 10, 2006

Tae Boo

Well, our exercising after school is going, but can't say if it goes well just yet. Guess it depends on your own perspective as well as age. One of the teachers leading us is 29 and wears a size 2 or 4. She does Taebo on her own and runs 3 miles several times a week. At her age, I had already had 4 children. (Did I say that she is not married and has no children?) I am at least 30 pounds heavier that I was pre child bearing which is about 1/3 her weight. Are you getting the picture? The exercisers range in age from 25 to the latter 50s. I'm not the oldest or biggest, but as badly as I hurt this morning, who cares about a few years and pounds? I'm anxious to see what condition the others are in this morning. We want to pursue and be like one of the elder ladies of the group who used Weight Watchers and Taebo to go from size 14 to 6! Gee, I think my thigh is larger than a size 6!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home