Friday, April 28, 2006

Hold This, Grandma

While traveling 8 hours in a car with my granddaughter, I experienced many new firsts. Not paying as close attention as I could have, "Toots" holds out her hand for me to take something. I do. Then she hands me more. It is then that her aunt, H, grosses out. Seems Toots is cleaning the crusties from her nose and handing them to grandma. We get her a kleenex. Toots continues to clean her nose, then takes the used kleenex and wipes her pacifier with it. Aunt H can barely continue the ride. Didn't bother grandma a bit. Maybe because grandma has already been down this road with Aunt H and siblings:)

4 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

I was at a seminar today and looked down at my jeans (the ones from the car ride home), and had a nice big snot spot from her. I can't help it if I don't want her boogers all over me.

Oh, and she used my toothbrush. I deserve some credit for not having agag reflex to that news.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Aw, aren't kids fun?

9:30 AM  
Blogger The Mom (Leah) said...

Oh, did her mom say anything about Sammy and your toothbrush?

2:38 PM  
Blogger The Mom (Leah) said...

I heard about a scientist who recently said that eating said crusties will help build up your immune system! Chow down!

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home