Thursday, November 3, 2005

Please Help Me I'm Falling

I fell. It was so quick. One second I'm looking at the concrete, next second I'm looking at the sky. I had made it down the concrete steps before I turned an ankle and fell on my knees, then hands. To say it hurt wouldn't be enough. I knew for what seemed like minutes that I was going to land on the concrete walk, on both knees. Good news is that I didn't drop nor damage my cell phone. I don't bruise, ever. At least I didn't before. Can't imagine how stiff and sore I will be by morning. It is already showing signs of bruising. Guess I should have used the new handrail that my husband and son-in-law just installed last weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

Sorry you fell. But on the bright side, at least you were seeing sky and not concrete.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home