Monday, September 26, 2005

Insurance Woes

I had the good fortune of attending a meeting today about changing our insurance. From one side of the table to the other and from end to end the ripples of discontent could be heard about the high costs of insurance. If I could have collected a dollar for every rumor mentioned, I could easily pay for one month's insurance. As I took it all in, I thought about how lucky we are to be insured. On the other hand people are paying the high costs of health care without insurance and without the means of paying. Guess it is all perspective.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

I looked up the state health care plan today and monthly to insure just me would be $650 a month. A MONTH. And there's still like a $500 deductible and 20% copay. With rates like that, I think I'll take my chances.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home