Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Blame It on My Iphone

So I guess it has been a while since I have posted. Blame it on my new Iphone. I love it!! I can check facebook in the comfort of my loveseat. I can search the web for anything without sitting at the BIG computer. I just haven't ventured into my blog from my Iphone. I know it can be done, but you know me and technology. We aren't the best of friends. In fact, I don't think we should be in the same room because we don't get along. That being said, I love my Iphone. I do not have many apps installed. I'm sure I only use a tenth of it's potential. But then we only use a tenth of our brains. Guess I should learn to develop both of them. But not right now. You see, I'm going in the living room to watch tv. That will really develop my brain while I check in with my Iphone, my friend.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home