Wednesday, August 4, 2010

School, The Ultimate Mission Trip

I'm sitting here with mixed emotions--school is about ready to begin for another year. I have had an awesome summer with the following:
  • mission trip to South Dakota to help build an addition to the church on an Indian reservation
  • National Beginner Bible Bowl tournament in Cincy with our 4 awesome players
  • a week of Vacation Bible School
  • mission trip to Honduras to teach sewing to the ladies
  • sewing 254 diapers for the mission in Haiti with a large team of workers
  • babysitting my granddaughter

I need to change my thinking and my focus about school. Instead of dreading it, I need to consider it another mission trip, another opportunity to witness and nurture the children and staff. That's what I will do:) No funds are needed, just prayer that I am the best ambassador I can be to all who see.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home