Sunday, July 4, 2010

Ride It Again

I don't like to ride rides at the carnival. They make me ill. Well, last night I stood and watched as our granddaughter, Toots, rode again and again. Her favorite was like a giant swing that would take the seated people back and forth until it went over the top. She rode it about 10 times. My fear is that she will want to try that on her own swing. LOL While riding the scrambler, she turned sideways in the seat and closed her eyes to add more thrill to the ride. I was afraid she would slip out, but she made it just fine. It was interesting to watch her in line with other children, how she struck up a conversation and got them to do what she wanted. I felt sorry for one little girl who got into a spinning car because Toots made it spin the entire time. The girl was holding her head and stomach. Bet she looked over her shoulder to keep out of the way of Toots for future rides. Mom and Dad, you got your money's worth for the rides. She would do it all over again today!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home