Saturday, June 19, 2010

Glad School Is Out So I Can Do All This Other Stuff

I know it's been awhile since I have posted. Guess when school got out, I totally left my blog. No, really, I have been busy with so many other things that I only get to do in the summer. Hubby and I went on a mission trip to an Indian Reservation in South Dakota. We were privileged to help build an educational wing on the existing church. I lifted and toted so many boards, planks, joists, trusses, etc. during the construction. Don't know how I was able physically to do the work. Great satisfaction to have helped them in such a small way. I have also been to the Beginner Bible Bowl National Competition with our team in Cincy. They did very well. I am so proud of them and all their hard work the entire year. They have learned so much scripture that will always be in their hearts. This week I began babysitting my granddaughter, Toots, so she doesn't have to go to daycare. We are having fun and getting a lot done. She wants to play on her swing set, watch TV, work on the computer reading program, play the WII, and swim. We have done all but the WII in three days. We have also pulled weeds, which she thought was boring. Sorry, sometimes you have to be bored. Now we are gearing up for Vacation Bible School and all that goes with it. Toots is excited because she will be a regular attender this year for the first time. Hope we can hold out with vbs and swimming everyday. It's a tough life, and we are going to do it. LOL

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home