Sunday, September 13, 2009

Let's Sing and Pray

My granddaughter, Toots, spent the night last night. In fact, she spent the day also. When we were ready to go to sleep, (okay, I was past ready, and she was still bouncing off the bed) she told me how many songs we were going to sing and how many prayers we would say. After we had finished, I asked her who taught her to give such wonderful prayers. She said that we had done that. Don't take credit for it though. She always talks as if she is speaking directly to God, as we all should, and talks about what is important in that day. Someday I hope to be able to record what she says. Her prayers and sincerity would put most elders from our churches to shame. Thank you, God, for this wonderful girl who teaches us so much!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home