Monday, September 7, 2009

C-H-R How Do You Spell That?

Toots spent the night with us last night. Since she is on her nebulizer for asthma problems, she was very hyper at bedtime. We were taking turns saying our prayers and singing our songs when we burst out laughing. Toots was trying to sing the song, "I Am a C...." The song should go like this: I am a C, I am a C-H, I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N. This was Toots's version on medication: I am a C, I am a C, I am a C, I am a C-I-C-I-C-E-I-E-I-O. She didn't realize she had repeated the C until I told her. As hard as she tried, she couldn't get past that. So we just rolled on the bed, laughing hysterically. Fortunately we were upstairs in mommy's old bedroom or Papa would have been checking to see why we were not going to sleep. We could work on that spelling, but for now it is too C, too C, too C, too C-U-T-E!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home