Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This Doesn't Look Like Alaska

Can't believe it is Wednesday already of my vacation. This time last year, I was in Alaska. Seems like I haven't really done anything but sit and eat. I have papers to grade and lessons to look over, but not yet. I don't think I will forget what they are if I wait another day or two. There are several things I should do today such as visiting certain people, cleaning up my house, sorting and pitching old papers, etc. But it seems I never get around to doing that either. Toots spent the night with me again. We stayed up till 10:00 last night, so she was more ready to go to bed and go to sleep. I sneaked out of the room at 5:00, but I didn't hear that little voice calling after me. So she must still be sleeping or my wishful thinking. Perhaps I will be allowed to drink a cup of coffee before she appears.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home