Saturday, March 7, 2009

Listening to that Little Voice

I picked up my granddaughter one evening this week. She was glad to see me like in olden days. On the way to my house where she would play on her jungle gym, she told me that if she behaves, she will get to have her ears peered. I explained that it was pierced, but of course she was right. I reminded her that she had an X drawn on her sign-out sheet and that would count against her. Matter of factly, she said we just wouldn't tell her mom. Later in the evening, I brought up the X again and reminded her that Jesus didn't want her to behave badly. She told me to wait a minute cause Jesus was talking to her in her head. Then she replied that Jesus told her not to tell her mommy and that Mimi was to lie. Whoa! First of all, I hope no voice is talking to her. Secondly, if a voice is talking, it is not Jesus. We are hoping it is just her vivid imagination. And we all know how vivid that can be. BTW, I told mommy to ask about her behavior that day. At least Toots fessed up then.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home