Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fun with the Girls

I had a great day yesterday! I took my sister, sister-in-law, and granddaughter out to eat at a quaint restaurant, then on to look at flowers in bloom in local garden stores. We talked, laughed, and shared the day away. And with Toots along, there was never a dull moment. Toots sat in the back with my sister and had a playful rough housing (like she has with her dad) while on the way to the eatery. My sis aimed to please and did not realize where the play was headed. Toots pinched my sister's cheek as if she were her daddy. I had to put a stop to it only to have Toots give me some excuse about how my sister liked it. Ha! Don't think that rosie cheek is from make-up. Just hope the cheek doesn't bruise. Maybe Sis should have turned the other cheek so she would have a matching pair.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home