Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pain in the Street

As I was walking from the school parking lot to the main building yesterday, I had an accident. I stepped on something, turned my ankle and went flying down the slanted driveway. I landed full-force on my right side, in the street. The pain was excruciating. So I'm there in the street, screaming, pitch black, no one hears or comes. Then I saw a car coming up the street (it's a one-way street.) I'm hoping for help. The car stopped right beside me and rolled down the window. It was my principal. She seemed confused and asked why I was sitting in the street. Later on I found out that she could barely see me in the dark. Long story short, I was transported by ambulance to the local hospital. It was deteremined that I have a rib broken all the way through, and it has slid back over itself, overlapping by an inch each side. It is so painful, but the treatment is pain medicines and rest. I am off school till next week. And all because I stepped on a rock or stick in the dark.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home