Saturday, March 22, 2008

Feet Shod with Appropriate Gear

Yesterday we had to shop for waterproof boots to wear on part of our trip in Alaska. I not much on wearing boots of any kind, but hubby thought shopping here would be easier than up there since we don't know where the shops will be, etc. We went to a large sporting-goods store near where we live. There were many from which to choose. I narrowed it down to two different brands. Unfortunately, the ones that fit the best also looked like I gathered discarded animal hair and glued to the the tops of the boots. Now I don't really care whether I am stylish or not, I just hope that when I open my suitcase in Alaska that the fur remains on the boots and not all over my clothing. Oh, well, at least my feet will remain dry and warm. Maybe I should pack a bottle of glue just in case.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home