Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Break and a Wedding

It has been a busy week and not much time to blog. But since I am on Spring Break, I have time this morning. Counting the weekends, my break is 10 days long!!! I can hardly wait to do some of the things I don't usually get to do or don't feel I have time for. And Hubby and I are flying out Sat. for Anchorage, Alaska, as a 35th wedding anniversary gift to ourselves. To visit that state has been on my bucket list for a long time. I had already been to the other 49 states by the time I was in my early 20s. I'm sure I will have many tales to blog about after that trip. We had hoped to be able to ride on a sled pulled by dogs, but may only get to tour the training facility. Anyway, there will be more exciting things to read. Oh, I forgot to tell you. Our son is engaged and plans to marry this summer. He and K are excited about the upcoming event. And so are we. Congratulations.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home