Saturday, March 15, 2008

Save Big Money

The daughters and I went shopping today. Also took along Toots. She loves to shop, but is a little difficult to manage for a long period of time. We ate first, the most important thing, then started hitting the shops. Every store had discounts. The store where I ended up purchasing my jeans had huge savings plus additional 10, 15 or 20 % off the total. A long time ago I learned how to quickly figure the estimated final cost, but I know there must be many shoppers who do not have a clue until the cash registers displays the amount. Makes me wonder why stores don't just sell clothing for the stated amount without first hiking up the prices. Perhaps they figure people will be so confused that they will just buy the clothes no matter.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home