Sunday, July 30, 2006

Rumor Mill

I have heard various rumors of TT's condition and surgery during this past week. Many people have smiled a nervous smile and walked on by me. I'm sure they don't know what to say, especially if some of the rumors are true. TT has been guarded in letting information out, which I don't blame him. And you all know how information soon becomes whopping big tales, kind of like playing the game of telephone. There are also those people who know someone who had this or that done and are very eager to share with me. People, I do not want to know anything discouraging at this time. I do not want to know any details. If I don't know, then I won't have to block it out of my worry zone. "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34 Thanks, I feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home