Saturday, May 20, 2006

I Know This Person Who...

I know someone who is very politically correct in everything. She has chided me on more than one occasion for using the word Mexican when she says it should be Hispanic. She has also chided my husband on many occasions saying he cannot or should not say something in a certain way. SOOOOO, my eyes about popped out of my head when I read something she wrote where she was not politically correct, or even nice. Say it isn't so! Say you were too tired and crabby! Say it polically correct!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

Why do I get the feeling you're talking about me? But I can't imagine what I've said that you would find offensive. I went back through my blog and the only thing I've even said recently is that Danny Masterson needed to lose the sideburns and the afro. Which afro is a hairstyle, and saying he needs to lose it isn't derogatory. So if indeed it is me, enlighten me as to my strayings.

2:42 PM  
Blogger The Mom (Leah) said...

One word, idiot.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Ah, mother. It's called sarcasm, and it's what I'm known for. Before you started reading my blog, I was way more sarcastic and biting than that. And I'm an equal opportunity insulter. And it's not like I outright called anyone an idiot. At least not this time.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home