Sunday, April 24, 2011

I Am My Own Easter Bunny

My granddaughter and I colored Easter eggs on Friday. She has become quite the pro, even making fancy designs with stickers. Then I let her fill the plastic eggs with candy and money. (This is working out well for us!) When we were getting ready for our Easter get together on Saturday, Toots asked if she could hide her own eggs. So, we let her. I reminded her to hide them well, but not so hard that she wouldn't be able to find them. When I checked up on her, she had many in clear view from 50 feet away, but that didn't bother her when she it was time to hunt. I'll have to remember this strategy next year.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good laugh! When you are ready . . . and not too busy, we need the full story of the early demise of your iphone, ripped brutally by the turning blades of the lawnmower.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home