Sunday, August 9, 2009

Meet Minnie on Vacation

This is another shot I took at Disneyland for the sake of my granddaughter. The line to meet Minnie was very long and the temperature that day was much too hot. So I took this from afar, used the settings on the camera and brought it into a respectable shot. I have no idea who the small child is, but I just love the look on her face. She truly believes she is meeting the real character. If I were playing Minnie, I would gain so much satisfaction knowing what a difference I could make in a child's life by just being friendly.
But then that is the opportunity I have everyday at school as a teacher. I can make a difference in a child's life just by being friendly. And those opportunities begin this week!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home