Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wedding Photo Albums

At Christmas time this year, my hubby and I will have been married 37 years. We have a wedding album done by a professional. It is quite nice, but a little outdated if you know what I mean. The pictures are smaller than 4x6 and are arranged on individual pages by sliding into a pre-made slot that blocks some of the picture. I'm not complaining--it was high-tech and best of that "era". Fast forward to the wedding album of my daughter and new son-in-law. It is also professionally done, stunning, a work of art. I am so pleased for them that it is so elegant. I'll try not to be jealous. After all, I had to search diligently for our album, dust the years of accumulation of crude off it in order to share. I could pull out all our photos, send them in or do my own book at CVS. Problem is, there would not be enough of the photos to fill even one of those small photo books. It would be like scrapbooking where there are few photos and lots of stuff. Oh, well, I guess that is what we have earned for being married 37 years.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home