Monday, May 5, 2008

Granddaughters Say the Cutest Things, Sometimes

When my granddaughter stayed overnight Friday night, she woke up really early, like 5:30 am. Try as I might, I couldn't get her to go back to bed. She said it was time to be up. Right, for Mimi, but not for someone who should require more sleep. For breakfast she opted for me to cook crumbled eggs. Now normally she doesn't like scrambled eggs, but my crumbled eggs were delicious. Another cute saying I heard come from her sweet lips, BUT NOT AT 5:30 AM, was crash darn it. I'm guessing she meant gosh darn it. At least that is better than some of the words she tells me that aren't nice to say, then she proceeds to say the word 50 times while telling me all the while that it is not nice to say such words. Hope I never utter something that I don't want repeated at her daycare, at the restaurant, at the drug store, you get the picture.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home