Sunday, January 13, 2008

Making My Bucket List

Hubby and I went to the matinee yesterday to see The Bucket List. I'm a big fan of both Jack Nickelson and Morgan Freeman, and I was not disappointed in their performances. If you have seen a trailer of the movie you know the premise, but you have not seen all of the funny parts. We were entertained throughout. At one point we were both laughing out loud. I don't think I have ever heard my hubby do that at a movie. Now my daughter would probably say we enjoyed it because we are closer to those ages and the scenario of the characters. Maybe. But my nephew, age 30, thought it was a riot. If you still are in doubt, wait until it shows for five bucks. I started my own bucket list a long time ago. Near the top of the list is to visit the state of Alaska. Well, for our 35th wedding anniversary, we are taking a quick trip to Alaska over Spring Break. Cost wise, our whole trip, including air fare, is cheaper in March than one airline ticket alone in the summer. Let's just say my bucket list will be much more realistic and cheaper that Jack's.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home