Sunday, February 11, 2007

New is not always better

I have tried to post for the past 3 days, but was unable to for several reasons. The main reason was that I had to switch to the new format on my blogger site. For months I have been encouraged to switch, but chose not to. Now in order to blog I HAD to switch. I had to open a google account, which I never did find out if it is free. So, I attempted to make the switch today by opening the account. Well, after the first page, there was no scroll bar nor would the "page" move with the scroll of the mouse. So I could not enter the information. Grrrrr! After the 3rd (or was it the fourth) attempt, the scroll bar was available to allow me to complete each page and go on to the next. Success, but I still am not feeling great about the whole deal. If there is a hidden charge, I'm sure my hubby will have something to say about it. New is not always better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

No hidden charge. Other than your privacy. Unless it's asking for credit card information, most everything like that on the net is free. What they do is plug cookies into your computer to track where you go so they can sell that info to marketers. It's all that big brother crap. I too had to switch to the new blogger tonight, and can't say that I'm enjoying it.

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home