Monday, May 29, 2006

The Da Vinci Code

Our minister from our current preaching team preached on The Da Vinci Code yesterday. I must admit that I do not know much about it, and furthermore, do not want to read it, see it, or know any more than I do. Well, since I was interpreting the sermon at church, I had to pay close attention to the sermon. Doug, the minister, is a high energy guy and took off on the topic as if he were in the 500 race. Fortunately for me, he had his main points displayed on the screen in front for all to see. I know I can't remember all of them, but will share one or two. The book is fiction. Although it states it is researched thoroughly, the research sources are not true. I can't remember now what he said! The whole point of his sermon is that should I encounter someone who is interested in The Da Vinci Code as truth, I can tell him or her that the truth is in the Holy Bible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home