Friday, April 9, 2010

Stupid, Annoying Sound Machine

So, I'm sound asleep, dreaming weird, but happy dreams, when this annoying sound shocks me into semi-conscious alertness. What is that ugly noise? What day is this? Honestly, I can't think. I run through my groggy mind pictures of what I did yesterday, hoping to determine the current day. Finally, when I figure out it's FRIDAY, I struggle to make the ugly noise machine stop talking to me. (I need my coffee.) I push the usual button twice, but the noise continues to annoy me. Uncharacteristically, I search and find another button to push, but the blaring continues. I successfully change it to another mode that is counting down from 60, but didn't silence the beast. Frustrated, I find the plug to kill the thing! I'm awake now!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home