Saturday, December 26, 2009

"Twas a Techno Christmas

What a great Christmas! We enjoyed being with family most of all. And the gifts were great, too. So many techno gifts. Our 5 year-old granddaughter got a DS (whatever that is) and knows how to play/use it. Marty got an underwater camera so he can spy on the fish and frogs this next summer. Doug got so many gadgets for his camera that he will need a suitcase--wait, that's not techno enough--to carry it all. Heidi got a gps with a big screen. I got a digital photo billfold whatever. Instead of carrying photos in my wallet, I now can share all my pictures digitally. Ally got an Ipod that holds more gigs than our computer. Jason, however, did not go techno. He asked for and received a 35 pound kettle bell for weight training. Guess you can't actually lift weights digitally. And we all received cds of the latest stars. Wonder why Heidi got Glee 1 and I got Glee 2? And Ally got the Beatles? Marty had a plan for his download. The girls had plans for their uploads. I'm still trying to figure out how to play my cd on the "old-fashioned" cd/radio player.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home